By virtualizing your servers, your IT infrastructure gets more flexible. You can react quickly to load changes, and you only pay for services you really need.
- Flexibility: Flexible and on-demand changes or the extension of your server landscape in very short time allow for an optimal utilization of resources.
- Availability: Maintenance of business processes in case of hardware failures by migrating the affected virtual machines to sound infrastructure in no time.
- Scalability: Requirements regarding the performance of the server farm can quickly be met by just adding resources on demand.
- Reduced costs: Lower the costs for your server farm by only paying for the performance and capacity you really need.
- Standardization of management, administration and monitoring.
Learn more about one of our solutions: virtion Object Storage (vOBS)
Benefit from the virtualization opportunities with virtion.